Italian Roasted Red Potatoes
Prep: 10 minutes
Potatoes get a bad rap, but they are actually a very healthy addition to any meal. Red potatoes are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and potassium. Plus, they are low in calories and naturally fat-free. The added addition of spinach in this recipe will provide not only a healthy meal, but a delicious one as well. Try it today and embrace these healthy carbs.
Per serving (1/2 cup): 189 calories; 0 g fat; 42 g carbs; 6 g protein
4 medium red potatoes
4 cups baby spinach
1 cup fat-free Italian dressing (gluten free optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash potatoes well.
- Leaving the skin on cut the potatoes into 8 wedges.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Pour the fat-free Italian dressing on your wedges and toss well to coat.
- Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add the baby spinach and toss.
- Roast an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove, stir well and sprinkle with paprika.