Game Day Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep: 25 minutes
Spice up your football season fare—while keeping it on the healthy side! Try a lighter version of this fan favorite: A buffalo chicken dip recipe from Carilion Clinic's Dining and Nutrition Services team.
Carrot and celery sticks, red bell pepper slices or baked tortilla chips make healthy options for dipping. This recipe could also be used as a tasty sandwich spread!
Two 10-oz. cans chunk white chicken breast in water, drained
One 8-oz. tub fat-free cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup fat-free ranch dressing
1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and stir until smooth.
- Mix in hot sauce, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing and yogurt.
- Stir in chicken until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into a deep 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Stir well and enjoy!