Fact Check: Muscle makes fat burning easier.
Is strength training a part of your regular exercise routine? If not, it might be time to consider adding it in.
Aside from helping you tighten and tone your entire body, strength training will:
- Make you stronger and fitter.
- Protect your bones and muscles.
- Help you keep the weight off for good.
- Aid in better balance and body mechanics.
- Play a role in disease prevention.
Patrick Dunham, clinical training manager at Carilion Wellness, explains in greater detail the benefits of muscle building in this Fact Check.