Zesty Chicken Fajitas
Prep: 30 minutes
Looking for an easy way to spice up your weekend? Check out this healthy chicken fajitas recipe from Carilion Clinic Registered Dietitian Don Mankie. The secret is in the tangy, tasty marinade. Trust us, this recipe is a snap to pull together and will satisfy your entire crew.
Type "recipe" into the keyword search to find other healthy recipes from Carilion Clinic.
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 tbsp. lime juice
3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 3/4 lbs. boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 tsp. olive oil
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
8 flour tortillas
- Combine first four ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Marinate 20 minutes.
- Saute sliced peppers and onions in skillet, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until no pink is visible, about 3-4 minutes.
- Wrap tortillas, in foil, warm in a 250-degree oven, 10-15 minutes to soften.
- To serve, place chicken mixture in tortilla and roll up.